SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 06:50 AM
Sage Aficionado

flachbar,

Would it be possible to implement a properties file change that would run a .bat file one each video prior to transcoding. HD files typically contain bitstream errors that cause them to fail in transcoding. VideoRedo has a 'quick stream fix" that will fix these error and I have had some success running this as a pre-processing step to transcoding. Another user (rickgillyon) has written a script that will do this. Now if I could just get SageMC to run the script automatically on each file.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar
If it is indeed the case that the core does not support removing already played items from a playlist, then ideally the STV (SageMC) should not allow this action in the first place. Deleting an item that hasn't been played yet or adding new items is fine.
I didn't look up what I said last time... this is only an issue when not using shuffle mode. For non-random playlist playback, no segments prior to the currently playing segment should be modified. In random mode, you should be able to change any of the segments -- add, delete, chaneg order.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:44 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus4
I didn't look up what I said last time... this is only an issue when not using shuffle mode. For non-random playlist playback, no segments prior to the currently playing segment should be modified. In random mode, you should be able to change any of the segments -- add, delete, chaneg order.
Ok, then I will limit the feature of automatically removing the last item from the music queue to the case where music shuffle mode is on.

Thanks,
Dirk
Old 12-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Sage User

Quote:
The buttons Custom1-Custom5 are meant to be used by customizations and can not get assigned to menus in a generic way, each menu needs to have specific code to react on those buttons. In SageMC Custom1-Custom3 are mapped to MyTV/RecordedTV/Movies, and Custom4/5 are mapped to comskip in the OSD menu. BobP has written a STVi Menu Shortcut Bars which allows you to map to any menu using Custom1-5 with just two button presses, but I'm not sure if this works with the latest SageMC version. You can also assign any menu item defined in the Dynamic Menus to Custom1-Custom5, but this only works in the dynamic menu itself

Dirk
Thank you, I'll experiment!
Keith
Old 12-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Sage Icon

Anyone else notice that it looks like "Stopped" has been shot, and is bleeding to death?
Old 12-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Sage Aficionado

Translation files

Hi,

I am interested in translating this UI into hebrew, and apart from the fact that sage has a bug currently (I think) with i18n files for STV's other than SageTV3.xm (opened a bug), I would like to ask if you can help by releasing a translation file (i18n) for the version.

I know I could do this in studio, but I was wondering if you could help, and support it, because I know many people would love to translate your excelent UI.

I am asking this since I currently do not know what it takes to support translation with this STV, and if you could help it would be great.

Thanks,
Alon24
SageTV Client 6.3.5 , AMD 3000, 1024Mb, Saphire x1600Pro256HDMI, java 1.6.1

Using Nielm's Web server 2.22
Old 12-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogecko
Anyone else notice that it looks like "Stopped" has been shot, and is bleeding to death?
You know, I am glad someone else said it! I have been pulling whats left of my hair out trying to fix it, reinstalling MC, java, everything I could think of.

Who shot "Stopped"? Seemed to appear after 6.0.15, maybe earlier?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:28 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
You know, I am glad someone else said it! I have been pulling whats left of my hair out trying to fix it, reinstalling MC, java, everything I could think of.

Who shot "Stopped"? Seemed to appear after 6.0.15, maybe earlier?
Mhh, may I ask what you guys are talking about ?

Dirk
Old 12-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Sage Icon

I cant post a picture of it as I am at work. But it appears (from what I can tell) only on the iTV theme, play a video, press stop. On that screen, the "Stopped" is stretched, like its bleeding!
Old 12-18-2006, 08:01 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
I cant post a picture of it as I am at work. But it appears (from what I can tell) only on the iTV theme, play a video, press stop. On that screen, the "Stopped" is stretched, like its bleeding!

I have this too.. haven't take a screen shot yet. Im using the latest 6.017 RC.

Technazz
Old 12-18-2006, 08:05 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by technazz
I have this too.. haven't take a screen shot yet. Im using the latest 6.017 RC.

Technazz
Are you also using the iTV theme ? I've never seen this bloodbath, but I've also never used the iTV theme. Is this consistently reproducable ?'

Dirk
Old 12-18-2006, 08:08 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Is this consistently reproducable ?'

Dirk
If you mean everytime you press stop, yes, its every time. I dont have iTV on my placeshifter, just the MCE theme, and its not there.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Never heard of this before... So you are doing a search, then select an album entry in the search results, and then you hit 'Play' in the Album Detail screen ? Do all the tracks show up in the Album detail ? Did you check the queue, does it also only list tracks 1,3,5, etc ? You dont have 'Shuffle' enabled, right ? And you said it only happens on certain albums ?
1) Yes
2)Yes all tracks show up.. even in the Queue
3)Shuffle is disabled
4)Happens on certain albums.

Quote:
Which total time ? The one displayed on the 'Now Playing' screen ? Does the Album detail list the the track time correctly ? Again, never seen this myself, and nobody else reported this so far

Dirk
1) in the Detail information while the track is playing. It is never right (ie a 5 min track will show up as 7 minutes in length)
2)Yes the one in the now playing screen and the album detali screen

It all works fine in the default stv

Clients: 2 HD Extenders
Old 12-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Sage Advanced User

Just an FYI, there's something screwey with the .my file support.

Basically, if a .my file exists for an imported video, you can't seem to grab information from IMDB and populate the file with it. So, if you turn on 'autogenerate .my files', it makes empty files for all of the imported videos...which you then can't update.

There seems to be more issues than just this, but I'm having some trouble getting to the bottom of it. It seems that sometimes the IMDB save will work, and sometimes it wont.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Are you also using the iTV theme ? I've never seen this bloodbath, but I've also never used the iTV theme. Is this consistently reproducable ?'

Dirk

Yes Im using the MCE Theme here is a screenie but I had to do it from VNC.

Technazz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stopped.JPG (97.3 KB, 258 views)
Old 12-18-2006, 09:22 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yes Im using the MCE Theme here is a screenie but I had to do it from VNC.

Technazz
Oh so you are not using the iTV theme ? Darn ...

Dirk
Old 12-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Oh so you are not using the iTV theme ? Darn ...

Dirk

Nope Sorry.. I just noticed this on the last upgrade from 6.016 6.017. Now it *Might* have been there in 6.016 since i was only running it for a few days.

Im using Overlay, Java 1.6.

Technazz
Old 12-18-2006, 09:45 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Nope Sorry.. I just noticed this on the last upgrade from 6.016 6.017. Now it *Might* have been there in 6.016 since i was only running it for a few days.

Im using Overlay, Java 1.6.
I'm alsu using Overlay with Java 1.6. Installed every beta since 6.011, and have never seen the issue ...

Dirk
Old 12-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
I'm alsu using Overlay with Java 1.6. Installed every beta since 6.011, and have never seen the issue ...

Dirk
I don't know.. lets plays whats the same and whats different game..

STVI's

I have the SageMC video tools installed

Video card problem? I have an ATI x1600XT with CAT 6.11 installed

Technazz
Old 12-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Sage Icon

Yup thats how mine looks too. VMR9, FSE, Nvidia stuff here. Was in 6.0.16 for sure. Is still in RC2 (6.0.17). Might have been in .15. Not getting it on my placeshifter client at all. Will see what the server GUI looks like tonight. Client HTPC is displaying the blood bath.

Also, if it matters, on every beta build, since the first, I have simply re-selected my STV that has all my stvi imports in it. Have not re-imported everything (movietimes, itv).
Closed Thread