SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar
Yeah, I was already planning to add a filter to the 'Other Showings' page for "Future Airings / Past Airings / Recorded Airings". Would that cover what you want ?

Dirk
Yah, I think a filter option in the left menu pane would be fine. Out of the way, but accessable when needed. That is one of the minor things I still missed about the default STV.

While we are giving suggestions, in the Schedule (Show Premieres) menu, would it be possible to show if a listing there is set as a favorite? Currently, it only shows the Manual Recording icon, or the series_rec.png icon, but not the series.png icon. Since the series_rec icon will show, I can see if a show if a favorite only in the 3 days preceding the recording. Any shows later than 3 days in the future require me to actually look at the info for that show to see if it is a favorite.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:06 PM
Sage Aficionado

diskbar graphics on SageMC 6.2.0

Just upgraded and noticed that my diskspace bar is now a bright white.

What image file is this being pulled from?

-Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diskbar.JPG (28.0 KB, 281 views)
Old 10-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdnttoker
Just upgraded and noticed that my diskspace bar is now a bright white.

What image file is this being pulled from?

-Dan
I think you need to install diskbar images from the sagemc_default_graphics.zip file in the 6.2.0 download. There are 6 files total that make up the glassy diskbar.
Old 10-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Sage Aficionado

Is their a hot key to go to the "My TV" menu?
Old 10-22-2006, 06:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakecrash
Is their a hot key to go to the "My TV" menu?
Yes, it's <Custom1>

Dirk
Old 10-22-2006, 06:54 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseflesh
Any chance of a 13b to fix the .ts + .edl problem? Or have I missed a fix earlier in the thread?

I re-installed 13a tonight, and made darn sure I didn't have that errant .zip in the JAR directory... still no joy on commercial skipping: the status bar doesn't show the commercial markers when I am viewing a .ts recording. Older recordings that I made in .mpg work fine. (I only record OTA, on a Fusion5 card.)
As far as I know Comskip on both *.txt and *.edl is working for everyone, all prior issues were due to JAR / setup issues. Now it could be a TS specific problem (although there is no code in SageMC that does specifically assume the current file is a mpg file), but I can't debug it since I don't record in HD. You could try to generate a debug file (see first post in thread for instructions), and I'll have a look, maybe there is still a setup issue ...

Dirk
Old 10-22-2006, 07:20 PM

Angry SageMC help please!

I am new to SgaeMC, I have been using SageTV default UI for some time now. I recently upgraded to SageTV 5.04 and want to use SageMC STV. I installed the Base STV then the 6.13 dev build. The UI works when I load the STV but when I checked for the SageMC options menu in Settings/Detail Setup/Advanced I couldn't find it. I have done several fresh installs of Sage TV and SageMC with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-22-2006, 07:32 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyw01
I am new to SgaeMC, I have been using SageTV default UI for some time now. I recently upgraded to SageTV 5.04 and want to use SageMC STV. I installed the Base STV then the 6.13 dev build. The UI works when I load the STV but when I checked for the SageMC options menu in Settings/Detail Setup/Advanced I couldn't find it. I have done several fresh installs of Sage TV and SageMC with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Check your Sage.properties file (or SageClient.properties if you are using client or service mode). Look for the line:

Code:
STV=E\:\\Video\\SageTV\\SageTV\\STVs\\SageTV3\\SageMC_169_6_2_0a.xml
If it shows [...]\\SageMC_169.stv, then you are not running the 6.13 build. You can correct this by doing the following:

- shut down Sage
- edit the line to [...]\\SageMC_169.xml
- restart Sage

Dirk
Old 10-22-2006, 07:58 PM

Smile Worked Thanks

Worked Thanks
Old 10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Sage Expert

Send a message via ICQ to wbarber69 Send a message via AIM to wbarber69 Send a message via MSN to wbarber69 Send a message via Yahoo to wbarber69
I've updated to the most recent sagemc and now when I am watching a show whether recorded or imported the time bar doesn't advance the time, the indicator moves but the time stays on whatever time it was when you brought up the time bar. if I let it go away when it comes back up it will show the time of that popup and so on and so forth, everthing else works but the the time not advancing
Old 10-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeInMaui
I have some thoughts for improving the weather display. Has anyone ever seen the weather display in the HDeeTV theme for meedio? .....
Mike--the HDeeTV look is what I had in mind when I first suggested this. The icon set from the example you showed are not my favorite. I also agree that we need less informaiton on the main page. The temp and the current conditions should be enough. If I need a detailed view of the weather, I can go to the weather page. If you can enlarge the temp and make it more transparent with the current conditions icon, it should be enough. I am attaching a pic of my Meedio home page as an example.

Steve
Attached Images
File Type: bmp meedioweather.bmp (378.3 KB, 257 views)
Old 10-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUC
Now that I have offline video icons enabled I notice that all my videos (offline or online) are showing the icon. Any idea what might be causing this?
Thanks,
Juc

hate bumping & quoteing myself but any thoughts?
Thanks,
Juc
Server: Athlon 2000XP; 1GB Kingston Ram; 250GB Seagate; 160GB Seagate; 160GB Western Digital; Lite-on DVD player; Hauppauge Rosyln; Hauppauge PVR-150; ATI AIW 7500; Actisys 200L; running stock v5 .stv

Client: MVP Extender running SageMC
Old 10-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbarber69
I've updated to the most recent sagemc and now when I am watching a show whether recorded or imported the time bar doesn't advance the time, the indicator moves but the time stays on whatever time it was when you brought up the time bar. if I let it go away when it comes back up it will show the time of that popup and so on and so forth, everthing else works but the the time not advancing
What version of Sage are you on? Are you sure it's all recordings and not just imports? There's a bug in v6 that alot of people are having that does the same thing, but only with mpeg4 files.

Verify that you are not having a problem with the exact same recordings using the base STV. If you are, it's not related to MC.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:58 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUC

Quote:
Now that I have offline video icons enabled I notice that all my videos (offline or online) are showing the icon. Any idea what might be causing this?
Thanks,
Juc
hate bumping & quoteing myself but any thoughts?
Thanks,
Juc
Your paths to offline and online videos are different, right ?

Dirk
Old 10-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Sage Advanced User

I have a question regarding commercial skip in SageMC, it appears that when you are viewing a show in a preview window it will not skip the commercial segments.

Is this as intended or is it a bug related issue?

I'm using SageMC 6.13a
Old 10-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Sage Advanced User

I downloaded 6.2.0, and noticed all backgrounds are no longer transparent. I know this stv was not designed for transparent backgrounds, but I have been using it this way for a long time. Is transparent backgrounds something that can be modified in studio easily?
Old 10-23-2006, 04:18 PM
Sage Advanced User

Lost the IMDB Info

I broke down and upgraded to the Sage 6.0 and then the SageMC 6.2. However, I lost all my IMDB information. I thought I had read of this happening, but I've searched and can't find a solution. Is this a known issue and is there a solution?

Also, all of my .png channel logos are now showing up with a white background in the channel guide instead of being transparent. Is this fixable?

Thanks for any help.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by scm
I broke down and upgraded to the Sage 6.0 and then the SageMC 6.2. However, I lost all my IMDB information. I thought I had read of this happening, but I've searched and can't find a solution. Is this a known issue and is there a solution?

Thanks for any help.
flachbar created a post in the Beta forum that Andy answered with a solution for this. can't find it right now, but you should be able to do a search in that forum for posts started by flachbar...
Old 10-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Administrator

There's a link in the sticky v6 tips topic in the beta forum.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsabre
I have a question regarding commercial skip in SageMC, it appears that when you are viewing a show in a preview window it will not skip the commercial segments.

Is this as intended or is it a bug related issue?

I'm using SageMC 6.13a
Hi xsabre,

yes this is intended, the comskip code is tied to the OSD menu screen.

Dirk
Closed Thread