SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Administrator

Just about every post of mine in this thread has commented that people should follow up with technical support. I recently added that you should send your registration information when you contact them, in order to help them track down why this could be an issue for licensed users. As of Monday, I was told that no one had followed up completely with support -- those who had contacted them didn't follow up with any requested registration information for some reason.

In case this still isn't clear: there is nothing anyone on the forum can do to solve this for you. If you are a licensed user who is affected, you are going to have to go through tech support to resolve this. If you don't provide your registration details to support, they can't look into what could be happening because no one at SageTV has been able to duplicate the error with a valid license.

- Andy

Edit: this topic is now closed. Every reply I post has the same info each time: contact support. I can't think of a new way to say the same thing yet another time.
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 04-21-2006, 08:29 AM

Trial Expired on Program Guide

Hi, i am still running Sage 3.0, didnt care for the bugs in 4.0 so never upgraded everything has been going fine until the last few days a lot of channels in the program guide have been saying trial expired, and now all of them say that, i was under the assumption that the xmltv thing or what ever it was is freee for anyone and everyone.... does anyone know why this might be happening and what i would need to do to fix it, because now it doesnt know when to record the shows i want it to.

Edit: * merged * See the instructions posted above. - Opus4
Closed Thread