SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 01-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Sage Fanatic

This looks fabulous, squidmarks!! great job!

Has anyone recording HD tried this? Is the aspect ratio distorted when viewed on the ipod...or is it a widescreen image inside a 320x240 frame?

Is the Meekel STV a standalone STV...or is it functionality that can be merged/added to another STV?...and Do i really need it? Can anyone explain what functionality is lost....do you still get some tagging? or lose all tags?
Old 01-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Sage User

SageToiPod V1.74 is now available - visit InveterateDIY or the newly created SageToiPod Forum to download.

While I will still post updates notices here, if you have any bug reports, questions or suggestions, please head over to the SageToiPod Forum.

Thanks.

Geoff

Added features:

* Cleaned up visuals of the user interface
* Update not performed on library management changes
* Default to no shows transcoded when shows added to management window
* Added approximate time remaining in queue
* Enabled better resizing of form
* Form splitters used to resize form internals
* A few bugs fixed
Old 01-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Sage User

SageToiPod v1.75 now available

SageToiPod v1.75 now available. Visit InveterateDIY or the SageToiPod forums to download.

v1.75 - Features/bug fixes:

- Fixed 2gb show limit bug
- Added fancy little pie chart to show how much time left until next directory search
- Fixed column sorting routines on file views (i.e. You can now click on the column header for each file view and sort the videos by name, date, size et cetera)

Geoff
Old 01-17-2006, 10:08 AM
Sage Fanatic

Thanks for fixing that Geoff!!
Old 01-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Sage User

Dude, this is awesome! It works really well. Thanks
Old 06-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Sage User

I'm actually having some issues getting the software to work. It works fine for a normal file straight out of sage...but I'm trying to first remove the commercials. I'm running a postprocess.bat using DirMon2 to remove the commercials and then the .bat file moves the file I want transcoded into another folder. That folder is my Video Source in SagetoiPod. The file shows up, but doesn't go into the Queue or begin transcoding. Just to test it out to make sure the setup was right I put the original sageTV file into the same folder and it began transcoding right away. So I know it's set up right, but for some reason it won't transcode my file when the commercials are removed. Any ideas??

Just to note I'm using comskip to mark the commercials and videoredo to remove them.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Sage User

start switch

i use this all the time to transcode every show i record! i was wondering if there is a switch that will start it up in active mode when it launches at windows startup instead of having to remember to click on the active button to get things rolling?

thanks
iain
Old 06-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Sage User

SageToiPod is now iPodifier

The SageToiPod software has been replaced by a new application called iPodifier. The code for the SageToiPod software got a bit hairy and the user interface was confusing, so I started from scratch and completely re-wrote it. iPodifier does all (and more) that SageToiPod did but has a nicer user interface.

Check it out at www.ipodifier.com.

As far as commercial removal goes, in iPodifier, you can specify a video pre-processor app that will run on a video file before it is transcoded. I included this mostly for the Windows Media Center users since the *.dvr-ms files that are produced in WMCE need to be converted to *.mpg files before they can be transcoded. You could use this to run a commercial removal tool, tho. This feature isn't documented well (actually, nothing is documented well), so if you have any questions about it go to the ipodifier forums (there's a link on the ipodifier site) or email me at help@ipodifier.com.

Geoff