Notices

SageTVaholic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 12 of 12
  1. tmiranda
    10-01-2009 05:52 AM
    tmiranda
    Chris,

"This STVi" refers to the Sage Move Wall for the Default STVi. It's the .ZIP file you get when you click on the "Download" button. After you import the STVi go to the "Media Center" link and ou will see a new entry for "Movie Wall".

I hope that helps,

Tom
  2. chris123
    10-01-2009 05:47 AM
    chris123
    tmiranda;

I am trying to install your SageTV port of SageMoiveWall 4. I am having some difficulty getting it to work. I followed your steps carefully. I think my problem origionates around here:
    "Download this STVi and unzip to your SageTV\SageTV\STVs\SageTV3 directory. Import the STVi per the usual instructions."
    What is 'this' STVi? is that the one before? The Bach importer?
    What do I do one after these steps? Will the video library just change as in SageMovieWall instructions? I get nothing but the default right now.

kind regards,

Chris

About Me

• About tmiranda
  • Signature

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 12-24-2022 06:46 PM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
Unified Artist List : This STVi changes the behavior of how the default STV handles music Artists. Normally, the default STV treats artists as "different" based on leading "The"s, or "A"s and capitalization. So in the defa 07-30-2009 522
OSD Signal Meter : OSD Signal Meter is an import for the default STV that places a small bar-style signal meter to the right of the On Screen Display. It is meant to be used as a tool to help debug signal dropout issue 08-01-2009 727
STV Import: Sage Movie Wall for the Default STV : This is a port of PLUCKYHD's Sage Movie Wall for SageMC. Many thanks to Plucky for creating this really slick looking movie browser. Details on Sage Movie Wall for SageMC can be found here: http: 09-27-2009 831
Phoenix Fanart for the Default STV : This is a port of Tiki's "Fanart for the Default STV" that now utilizes the Phoenix Fanart API. You MUST install the Batch Metadata Tool (from stuckless) and import the BMI Tools STVi (from Tiki) BEFO 08-02-2009 1,003
Restricted Access STV Import : If you are looking for a way to prevent what actions placeshifter, extender or client users can perform, look no further. This STVi allows you to password-restrict option changes, configuration chang 08-25-2009 644
Malore Online Browser : If you are looking for a better way to browse, manage, view and record all of the new Online content that is now available thanks to the hard work of the good folks at Sage and EvilPenguin, this STVi 10-31-2009 1,198
Java Heap Monitor : Running out of Java Heap space can cause many issues when running SageTV. You can go to the System information menu to see how big your Java heap is and how much memory is available, but how often do 11-27-2009 782
Select and Batch Delete : If you are frustrated by the amount of time and number of keystrokes it takes to delete multiple recordings of different shows this STVi will make you a happy camper. This STV import drastically redu 12-19-2009 736
STV Import: Online Cleanup : If you frequently use the Online Services available in Sage you will notice that your temporary directory tends to get full of files that start with OnlineVideo and .rsslib4j. Sage is supposed to cle 04-18-2010 601
STV Import: TVExplorer for the Default STV : This is a port of razrsharpe's most excellent TVExplorer for SageMC. To Install: Stop SageTV completely. Make sure you are running Phoenix API build 58 or better. It can be downloaded here 02-15-2010 840
STV Import: Recently Watched for the Default STV : This import tracks the video files you have recently watched in SageTV. To Install: Stop SageTV and the SageTV service. Unzip to your SageTV install directory which is usually C:/Program Fi 03-15-2010 621
STV Import: EZOnline Definitions : If you are feeble minded like me and think it is difficult to add Podcasts (or Hulu shows playable with evilpenguin's plugin) to Sage's Online Services menu, this STVi is for you. To Install: S 03-22-2010 632